LAVERDAMANIA Index du Forum
LAVERDAMANIA
Forum du site Laverdamania, consacré aux motos classiques Laverda

LAVERDAMANIA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Harris Laverda Mirage for sale. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LAVERDAMANIA Index du Forum -> Petites annonces - For sale section -> Ventes - For sale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rol

Masculin
Vos motos: 666cbx@gmail.com

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Sep - 11:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Harris Laverda Mirage for sale. Répondre en citant

For Sale.

I have been given the privilege of recommissioning a mates Harris Mirage, for sale. It was successfully raced in period 5 / Forgotten era in Australia from 1993 to 2002. It is now back to road trim. It is a light weight, great handling Mirage. Only 10 of these full cradle Harris chassis were built to suit the Laverda engine and who knows how many are left. The bike presents well and runs well. My mate has moved over seas and has given me the task to finalise the little things and prepare it for sale. She looks beautiful and runs great. Recent top end rebuild with high comp pistons. It was a fast bike in its day when I raced against it and is rare as hens teeth. The owner has moved to Indonesia, where a little bike is more practical and it makes sense, but is heart breaking to put this bike up for sale after owning it for 30 years.

It is in Australia and I am happy to work with the purchaser, wherever they may be to help with the logistics of transporting it anywhere in the World.

A fantastic opportunity for a Laverda enthusiast to purchase a very rare machine, with the bonus of a racing pedigree.

For more information feel free to pm me and I'd be happy to tell you more about this magnificent machine.

Serious enquiries welcomed, tyre kickers, not! More photos and information available on request.

Price $37,500 Australian $.

Roland.

I am not having any success in up loading photos, but if you are serious about purchasing this rare beauty, please pm me and I'll email you the photos.

Dernière édition par Rol le Sam 17 Sep - 11:27 (2016); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Sep - 11:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Rol

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Sep - 11:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Harris Laverda Mirage for sale. Répondre en citant

Harris Magnum 2, Laverda Mirage 1200, for sale.

1 of only 10 of these chassis built for the Laverda engine. Style class and light weight handling and something different to have in your collection.
redax5

Masculin
Vos motos: 79 & 81 Jota's

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Sep - 22:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Harris Laverda Mirage for sale. Répondre en citant

Roland,
You would be better off posting this on the Laverdaforum.com site as it has a lot of Australian members as well as being the main international forum so has a larger more diverse following
would really help if you sorted out your photo issue as well as no one will shell out that amount with no photos attached

is this the Harris Laverda that has been for sale in Melbourne for ages or is it based in Tasmania, I have photos of both I could post for you
They are the only 2 x Harris Laverda's I know of in Aussie

Red

Redax Laverda
Camira, 4300
QLD
Rol

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Sep - 01:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Harris Laverda Mirage for sale. Répondre en citant

G'day Red.

I am about to join the laverdaforum.com site and will put it out there as well.

I will have another crack at posting photos. I have a dozen quality photos that I can send to anyone who is interested in the bike.

The bike is in Victoria and was put on consignment for 12 months at A1 in Ringwood. The 12 months was up and Phil was heading back over seas, so I offered to do a bit of work on her and house her and put her up for sale. I have just started advertising her this week.

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers, Rol.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Harris Laverda Mirage for sale.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LAVERDAMANIA Index du Forum -> Petites annonces - For sale section -> Ventes - For sale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006